Help, please - Bandsaw Blade Question

I have to cut some rockers for adirondack chairs out of 1 1/2" pressure treated and would like some recommendations on blade width and TPI. Thanks! I'm using a 14" bandsaw, if that matters.
3-4 TPI, 3/8".

Suffolk Machinery 1-800-234-saws and tell them what you have and want to do.

Bob's advice is good. However, if you can't find a source of advice, then go along with the old convention of using as wide a blade as you can for the job, with the coarsest teeth which will give a finish acceptable to you.
I use a 1/2" 6 tpi skip-tooth as a general purpose blade and it would certainly do that job just fine.
Cheers,
Frank