Help Please

Thanks again - the router should be okish it is sold in England by Wickes - which is a DIY outlet - I appreciate that it would not be in same league as others but it should really not be that bad - but who knows really. I have been looking out for a Dewalt - any recommendations whilst Im here.

Thanks again

Keith - Just a simple serf in this kingdom

S> Miter bolts.

Reply to
keef

There lies your problem then...Wickes own brand. :-(

Any of the De-Walt routers are good enough,preferably the 1/2" collet range though. Makita and bosch you should also look at although bosch is within most peoples budget.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby