Help! Parts needed for older band saw

I own an old PACKARD 14 inch saw purchased many years ago from Sante Fe Tools. This is a very sturdy machine, however, I recently discovered that one of the upper blade guide holders had cracked making it impossible to adjust one side of the blade guides. The parts look a lot like the older Delta 14 inch band saws. Got any ideas where I can locate a replacement part for this band saw?
Worth a look to see how close the resemblance is.
Some of the early clones were _remarkably_ close. Seems that Delta parts had been used to make the molds (making things a touch smaller because of metal shrinkage), which means yours might work with Delta parts, a file and feel.
I'd find a friend with the Delta, unscrew and try.

What country's it made in? Most of the import 14" bandsaws are identical in most regards. Very close copies of Delta, but you'd fine more in common with other no-name imports.
Grizzly, Jet, Sears, Ridgid, Harbor-Freight, Reliant, etc.
GTO(John)