Help on Delta table saw

Hi,
I'm looking for a specific table saw in the Delta line of products. I need a contractor saw with an induction motor. Here's the specific request: I need the motor to be under the table and not hanging at the back. I do live demonstrations during ww shows and never like to see people leaning over the motor to get a closer look at what I'm doing. I don't want those small benchtop tablesaws with universal motors, they're too noisy while I explain.
A friend told me a contractor tablesaw from Delta exist with this specific condition. I just can't find it.
Thanks for any help.
Greg D.
Hard to believe Delta does not attend these WW shows. In any case, you need a hybrid. Here's one of many manufactured now. (Amazon.com product link shortened)39450797/sr=1-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-6182782-0278333?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n"8013 Sears and others also have hybrid saws. --dave

Maybe Delta's hybrid saw? <URL:http://www.deltamachinery.com/index.asp?e 6&pX51>
Other configurations and models here: <URL:http://www.deltamachinery.com/index.asp?e 6&ps6>
--
Chuck Taylor
http://home.hiwaay.net/~taylorc/contact /
Rick Samuel wrote:

Delta does not have an open stand contractor saw, with an induction motor that is internally mounted. No one does to my knowledge. There are a number of hybrids out there that have an internally mounted induction motor and 3/4 length or fully enclosed stands.
"Greg D."

What product do you demonstrate?
Dave