Help needed obtaining some curly maple.

I want to duplicate the jewelry box pictured here:
http://westcreekstudio.com/pages/freestanding_chest.html
This is a birthday gift for my wife. The dimensions are 20" x 15" x 33 1/2" ht. I would like to make it out of curly maple, the more figured, the better. The main problem I seem to be running into is finding one long continuous board to make the case out of. I figure I need either a 8' x 15" x 3/4" board or an 8' x 8" x 4/4 board I could recut down the middle and joint. The thickness of the final project will be 3/8". I have a planner and jointer, so I am somewhat flexible, but I want a flow of grain around the entire case.
Any suggestions are more then welcome.
Jim
Try Curly Woods in Texas (www.curlywoods.com) I recently bought some beautiful curly cherry from them. After describing my needs over the phone ((866)679-6637), they selected some boards, cut them to the best size that met my requirements while minimizing shipping costs, and followed up to insure I was satisfied. Prices were reasonable, service and delivery outstanding. They ship small quantities, and were great to do business with.
Usual disclaimer: No connection, other than satisfied customer, etc.
Ron
There are a lot of places where you can find this type of wood. Where are you? robo hippy
Oops, just saw your post below this. I'm on the other side of the country, and you probably have other local sources. robo hippy
Yeah, thanks. I thought the original post didn't go through. Sorry for the repeat.
-Jim