Help me pick a knob for my big ash table... (w/pics)

Page 2 of 2

"Robatoy"

Good Idea, however, I have not found a quality latch. Even the Lee Valley one is poor quality. (Sorry Rob Lee) I wish I could fing a real high quality one somewhere for my projects.
Dave
The top one is my first choice of what you listed, but a white knob like #2 might be good also.
The push latch idea has a good deal of merit also.
--

__
Roger Shoaf

Important factors in selecting a mate: