help me find info on "smallbone" English style casework

I have a great opportunity to work on a Thomas Kinkade project. I've been told the casework is best described by the term "smallbone" I have to admit I know very little and I'm desparately trying to find info and pictures on it because I'm supposed to have samples by this coming week to show to the builder, investors. Help if you can. Thank you so much
http://www.smallbone.co.uk /

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /

Geez, who would've thought to look there?
B.
While there is a website under the name of smallbone, they have a wide variety of styles of which some may have aspects of "smallbone" but they don't specify which aspects of which jobs are that style. I'm trying to get a little more specific than a company named "smallbone".
Buddy Matlosz wrote:

traditional term. If someone said to me Smallbone style I would assume they were talking about hand painted kitchen cabinets. Smallbone made their business in the 80s making traditional joinery for kitchens as in the 'Original' styles on the website. They were the originators of that fish fretwork freize thing which was widely copied for a while.
tim W

You might ask your design specifiers to be a little more specific.
Smallbone was a phenomenon of the 1980's that reintroduced the concept of traditional joinery and painted finishes to the kitchen.
That would be my concept of "smallbone".
It was a response to the eurobox, as presented by Poggenpohol and its variants, during that time.
It has now achieved the status of redundant anachronism.
Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
Glana:

I hate to sound so simple, but if you're having problems finding any reference to small bone (which I also had problems), perhaps you need to ask your client what they mean by the term? Someone gave you that term and should be able to tell you what they mean by it.
MJ Wallace