Help MDO in St Louis

I am building a cabinet out of MDO (medium density overlay) plywood. Sadly I miss calculated and find my self short of stock. Please check your scrap piles 7 inches X 16 inches X 3/4. Hopefully someone in the St Louis area can help me out. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net Thanks Walt

Have you tried any sign shops?