Help - looking for edgebander

I am looking for an inexpensive (<$500) edgebander that does a reasonable job on straight edges. Does anyone have any experience with or know of one?
I have a job with over a 1,000 feet of edgebanding and I am tired of the old iron and wood block way of doing it.
Thanks,
Preston
Hello there,

one?
old
Try the Freud EB100,
http://www.freudtools.com/woodworkers/rep/power_tools/Edge_Bander/html/Edge_Bander_1.html
Thanks,
David.
Thanks David. If I get the job, this is the one I will get.
Preston

reasonable
http://www.freudtools.com/woodworkers/rep/power_tools/Edge_Bander/html/Edge_Bander_1.html