Help: Locating Plans For A "Garden Window"

Does anyone have a suggestion where I can look for plans for a garden window. This would fit as a bow bay window type thing, but it has a glass roof to it. I'd like to make it with doulbe glazed winndows.
Before trying to design one myself, I'd like to connect to a premade set of plans to see how some of the joint and framing details.
Any help is appreciated.

Library, or Google