help identifying my new (to me) Unisaw

Just got back from the auction. Not many people there, so that meant great savings. Here are the facts I have already:
Plate on the saw says it is a 34-450. Serial # is ep7248. I don't know if that helps with identification, but thats what it is. The plate on the motor says it is a 115/230, 1 1/2 HP motor. The model of the motor is 83-621. Again, not sure if that will help.
Looks to be a solid saw. Bearings are fine. There was no fence, but from what I have read in back posts, that may be a good thing. Its got a little surface rust on the top , but otherwise was in good condition.
Anyone who can help me narrow down years it was produced, and info on what was good/bad about those specific saws will be openly praised. Also, what were the most common alterations to it besides the fence swap? A guess as to how much it would go for?? I'll wait for a response or 2 before posting actual retail price....
Thanks again!!
34-450 = Unisaw.
1971 was the year of manufacture
Chris

I paid $900 for a 1994 3 HP right tilt Unisaw but got an outfeed table, a box of blades (including 1 Forrest Woodworker II slightly used and a Freud dado set), and a side table as part of the bargain. It's the 240 volt version. I have no idea whether I got a good deal or not - I figure worrying about it at this point would be useless.
I haven't heard of a 1.5 HP Unisaw so I'm guessing it was prior to 1994.
BTW, you can call Delta and they will tell you everything baed on the serial number.
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (Mule) wrote in message

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Never Enough Money) wrote in

You got a good deal, if the saw works for you. There's $200 worth of blades alone.
Patriarch
It works great. The Unifence is right on every time. That's so nice because my previuos saw required me to measure blade to fence.
Yes, the blades were worth probably more than $200.