Help Identifying Hinge

Greetings,

Have a corner lazy Susan kitchen cabinet with "Blum" or European style hinges. Based on a comparisson of a broken blind corner hinge with the on-line Blum catalog, they are either not Blum, or Blum has changed things since the hinges on this cabinet were installed 9 years ago. I am becoming un-hinged trying to find a replacement. There are no local hardware stores that stock this thing, and the Orange Borg was no help atal. The Blum specs for a blind corner hinge pocket (which is the closest I have been able to find on-line for a match) is

35mm. Near as I can measure, on this cabinet door, the corner is 34 mm.

The only identifying mark on the hinge is a logo - a raised relief circle with two diagonal lines parallel to each other running from the upper left to the lower right, dividing the circle about in half with a small triangle perpendicular to, but not at right angle to these two lines, running from the lower left to about the center of the first diagonal line.

Can anyone identify the brand of hinge I have based on this logo ?

Reply to
NFrames
35 mm refers to the diameter of the hole drilled in the door to accept the hinge cup.

The logo doesn't sound like Blum's. You might try calling Blum anyway in Stanley, NC at 704-827-1345 or 800-438-1345 because I suspect they may be able to identify the hinge manufacturer and suggest their replacement.

My guess is that you need Blum's 79M9550 or 9580 or 9590 (depending on how it's mounted) plus mounting plates.

Another option would be to call the folks at

They're pretty helpful and competent.

RB

NFrames wrote:

Reply to