Help, I need little L-brackets and don't have tools!

Page 2 of 2

Oh here we go with this again. John did you even read what I wrote, I didn't think so! Maybe read it now.
Like promtheus says, 'sigh'
Sheri L
corner hardware. definetly, you need a good relationship with your corner hardware store. They have more litte bitty shapes and pieces than any bLowes or Home Despot. And usually have decent fellows to help you find the stuff you need.
Ace Hardware, True Value, HWI, something like that.
-Dan V.

Just a thought here........Can you contact the manufacturer & have them send you the parts, after all, they forgot to pack them in in the first place?
I have never had a manufacturer refuse to send missing parts yet. Doug