HELP !!!!!!! I need a drive belt for an old Stanley Belt sander.

Hi, The beltsander is a 3" Heavy Duty one Model # H-31A.The drive belt I need is only 6" long #MS 1774. If anyone can give me a supplier for these belts I would much appreciate it, the one I'm using is about to break.
Thanks Marc
Take it to W.W. Grainger, if you have one. Also a car parts place can get it. Don't bother with the number. Wilson

On 26 Sep 2003 16:29:59 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (molander) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Try a link belt available at most WWing stores...they can be made any length you like as they are made of little links