HElp - Hitachi F1000a

I ahve the opportunity to purcahse a hitachi F100a Jointer / planer and was looking for opinions on this machine. Is it worth buying, or is it a piece of junk??? It has been in to Hitachi for a check up within the last year and comes with a new set of knives for both the planer and jointer.
What should I be offering for this guy used?
HELP....

If it's been checked out by Hitachi recently & is in good shape probably $500-$600US, the last fully reconditioned one we sold for $675 Canadian. We were asking $700 or best offer & we had five offers in one week, we gave a 90 day warranty & a 'three week return if not satisfied guarantee' That was just after New year....so the guy was satisfied.
Hope that gives you an idea.
--
Jon Down