Help finding sanding disks

Several years ago I bought some 2" sanding disks with a semi-flexible plastic back. These snap onto a mandrel with a 1/4 turn. They last nearly forever but I need some more. I got some 36 and 50 grit for hogging off small areas. Now I can't find them any more. Any ideas for a source. I tried my usual sources (Lee Valley, Klingspor, Packard, Woodcraft) with no luck.
Picture on ABPW. Any help appreciated.
--
G.W. Ross

Excuse me, but did I say that? Doesn't
On Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:46:01 -0400, G. Ross wrote:

http://www.cgwheels.com/Media/Doc/More%20types%20of%20Coated%20abrasives.pdf
Are these what you're looking for?
basilisk
basilisk wrote:

--
G.W. Ross

Excuse me, but did I say that? Doesn't
On 08/20/2012 01:46 PM, G. Ross wrote:

Like this? http://www.foredom.net/quickchangediscs.aspx
John Shear wrote:

hook and loop. Seldom need the 36 grit but it is handy on occasion. Thanks.
--

On 8/20/2012 1:46 PM, G. Ross wrote:

Readily available at Grainger. <http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/locking-sanding-discs/ sanding-discs-and-belts/abrasives/ecatalog/N-hal/Ntt-abrasuve+disk?Ndr=textsearchesinbase%2Btrue&sst=All>
--

___________________________________

Keep the whole world singing . . .

Enco has ROLOC quick-change surface conditioner pads, too. ROLOC is the key word, right, Gerry? (Amazon.com product link shortened) 36 grit, 25 pcs, $32.53, delivered.
-- The business of America is not business. Neither is it war. The business of America is justice and securing the blessings of liberty. -- George F. Will
Larry Jaques wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened)
They won't fit my mandrel. Guess I bought the last ones ever made like mine. Time to start over with another brand.
Thanks.
--
G.W. Ross

"If all the girls who attended the

Smart man. When the time came, he updated to the inexpensive but efficient current tech...and sold his -rare- mandrel to the highest bidder on eBay. <chortle>

Jewelcome.
-- And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -- Anas Nin