Help finding sanding disks

Several years ago I bought some 2" sanding disks with a semi-flexible plastic back. These snap onto a mandrel with a 1/4 turn. They last nearly forever but I need some more. I got some 36 and 50 grit for hogging off small areas. Now I can't find them any more. Any ideas for a source. I tried my usual sources (Lee Valley, Klingspor, Packard, Woodcraft) with no luck.

Picture on ABPW. Any help appreciated.

Reply to
G. Ross

these what you're looking for?

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

No, they are different, but I might have to change to these..Thanks.

Reply to
G. Ross

Like this?

John Shear

hook and loop. Seldom need the 36 grit but it is handy on occasion. Thanks.

Reply to
G. Ross

Readily available at Grainger.

Reply to
DanG

Enco has ROLOC quick-change surface conditioner pads, too. ROLOC is the key word, right, Gerry?

grit, 25 pcs, $32.53, delivered.

-- The business of America is not business. Neither is it war. The business of America is justice and securing the blessings of liberty. -- George F. Will

Reply to
Larry Jaques

36 grit, 25 pcs, $32.53, delivered.

They won't fit my mandrel. Guess I bought the last ones ever made like mine. Time to start over with another brand.

Thanks.

Reply to
G. Ross

> 36 grit, 25 pcs, $32.53, delivered.

Smart man. When the time came, he updated to the inexpensive but efficient current tech...and sold his -rare- mandrel to the highest bidder on eBay.

Jewelcome.

-- And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -- Anaïs Nin

Reply to
Larry Jaques