Help finding old plane parts

Need screw to hold Stanley plane iron to chip iron. Original had large knurled head with short screw section. Not an antique, but necessary part to use tool. Could use some additional blade,chip iron sets to make wooden bodied planes, and have an old 2 1/2" Record joiner plane that needs blade/chip iron set also. I know Hock makes good blades, but where do I get the chip irons and proper screws?
    Thanks,         Tom
Try Highland Hardware. I saw they stocked a good line of Stanley plane parts at one time (may still do).
--
www.fourleavesworkshop.com
"tom hooper" < snipped-for-privacy@myjoi.com> wrote in message

Hock also sells chip breakers for Stanley, at least for his irons, as well as blade & chip breaker sets for building your own 'Krenov-style' handplanes.
I recall that new replacement parts are available from Stanley. A Google on the rec archives should even get you the name & telephone number...
For a vintage part, try www.supertool.com...
Patriarch

Call Lori in Parts at Stanley Works at 800-262-2161.
Chuck Vance Just say (tmPL) I'm thinking that should be added to the FAQ.