Help finding and old magazine article

My wife showed me a pitcture of a table she wants me to make in a catalog. I remember a magzine article with instructions on how to convert a picture of a piece of furniture into a drawing. I've looked through all of my old copies of Wood, American Woodworker, and Fine Woodworking and I can't find the article. My collection is spotty!
Anyone have any idea on were I can find any article on techniques for converting pictures into drawings?
Thanks in advance, SP

http://www.taunton.com/store/pages/fw_toc_017.asp
http://www.taunton.com/cgi-bin/artresult-fw.cgi
Scott wrote:>My wife showed me a pitcture of a table she wants me to make in a catalog.

FWW, June 2004. #170. And there ya go! Tom Work at your leisure!
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comEDY (Tom) wrote in

Tom, you da man! Thanks Scott

I'm flipping through a library book I just checked out and low and behold there is a chapter on this. Look for "Design Your Own Furniture" by Jim Stack. Chapter four should do it for you.
Thunder

and

Thanks Thunder, this group never lets me down! SP