Help Desperately Needed - Slightly OT

Glen Duff responds:

Good news, indeed. Still, you need to make sure you're wearing your dust masks when working with that stuff, especially if it's been around long enough to accumulate dried mouse droppings, hairs, urine. Nasty critters and their leavings are best left out of yourlungs, as is the dust from the rock wool.

Charlie Self "Adam and Eve had many advantages but the principal one was that they escaped teething." Mark Twain

Reply to
Charlie Self

Good to hear. Good luck on your project.

Reply to
Lazarus Long

... snip

Problem is, I don't think the regulations distinguish between the two. Like most knee-jerk legislation, a sledge hammer was applied to kill a fly.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Yeah, I'll bet the homeowner was really regretting the fact the hole had already been filled in when the contractor said that.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

IIRC I started by calling my city health department, and they directed me to a lab that Id' my attic insulation. Building inspector may be able to help also.

Reply to
Kai Seymour