Help - Can Remember/Find Recent Thread about Miniature Woodworker

Sorry all, I have a newborn at home and just have mush brain. I can't find the recent thread with the link to that unbelievable miniature woodworker/artist. Can someone post the link again.

Thanks, Tom AKA "Sleepless in Texas"

Reply to
tom_murphy

:

FrozenNorth

Thank you very much!

Reply to
tom_murphy

Actually, the woodworker was not a miniature, but full-sized. . . . . well...somebody had to....

Reply to
Robatoy

. .

Are you sure? He's only seen surrounded by all that miniature stuff - maybe he's actually a giant.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz