Help - Can Remember/Find Recent Thread about Miniature Woodworker

Sorry all, I have a newborn at home and just have mush brain. I can't find the recent thread with the link to that unbelievable miniature woodworker/artist. Can someone post the link again.
Thanks, Tom AKA "Sleepless in Texas"
Add pictures here
✖
tom snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

:http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/AudioSlideshow/31688/index.asp?slideshow1688
--
Froz...

Add pictures here
✖

Thank you very much!
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 17, 12:59 pm, tom snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Actually, the woodworker was not a miniature, but full-sized. . . . . well...somebody had to....
Add pictures here
✖

. .
Are you sure? He's only seen surrounded by all that miniature stuff - maybe he's actually a giant.
B.
Add pictures here
✖