help and advice please

Hi I am looking for a small drop leaf style of table for my small living room.I want it fixed to the wall with a drop down leaf.Does anybody know where I can buy one or find how to make 1.

needs? If so, you can remove the rear legs and attach that end to the wall.
As far as building one, I have no idea of your woodworking skills or tools available. You can find plans for tables and then adapt as needed. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome