Help!!!

Hello,
I'm interested in purchasing a new TS from Amazon, but for some reason I have not been receiving their tool flyer.
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to part with their Amazon coupon for free shipping that was in the most recent flyer? If so, I would be very grateful ...
Thanks, -SARKY

I think it would be no problem to call Amazon and ask them, with an explanation of course.
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com