Help

Hi, I have a Craftsman All-in-One router Model 183.172520. I'm in need of a part. Anyone know where I can find a compete parts break down? The one on Sears Parts Direct is only a partial break down and doesn't show all of the electrical parts one of which is what I'm in need of. Thanks, Jim

Reply to
James

I hate to see you ignored. I can't help you with a parts breakdown, but about the only electrical parts that are replaceable would be brushes, armature, field winding. Usually if you need either an armature or field, it is not cost effective to repair. Brushes and brush holders should be available.

I am leaving out the switch which should be available or can be replaced with something similar which might require some unique mounting.

Reply to
DanG

Actually the part I need is a Diode I believe which is listed in the parts list but there are several listed and I need to see it in a picture to be sure I'm getting the right one. Jim

Reply to
James