Hello shorts ;)

G'day all, Just a note to let you know what a great day today was. Finally got out the shorts and T shirt "after a couple of months of Jumpers and Trousers. Damn I love letting the legs breath, I hate working in long pants.
Achieved quite a bit in the shed as well. Joat would be proud. Have almost finished a display stand to display small toys on at the markets. No hinges just 100 MPH tape and left over laminate floor boards. Will post a pick when completed.
My commiserations to all who are getting out their winter woollies :)
have a good one John

Thanks, John...
We've all been hoping that you'd change your shorts soon..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing