hello all!

Page 2 of 3
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:46:23 -0330, "Dan Parrell"

(hey guys, fresh meat.....)

2 cents canadian?

Hi, Dan.....

uh huh. sure you are.... ; ^ )

this is the wreck, aka rec.woodworking, and it's located in a virtual place called usenet. If you didn't know that yet, how'd you get here?
oh, and welcome.     Bridger
Where?
wrote:

while
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 23:28:49 -0330, "Dan Parrell"
where what?
we already established that you are in (or at least from) Canada
where is usenet? it's a virtual place. it's physical location is nothing more than a collection of bits of data on hard drives spread all across this planet (sol3 aka earth) tied together by a handfull of protocols. it isn't a "place" in the sense that your living room is.
    Bridger
just messing with you.I know about newbies.Give me a few minutes to get to know everyone

Dan Parrell wrote:

[Burps] [Scratches] [F*rts] [Sings "The Gambler", "Adelweiss", "Rhinestone Cowboy" & "Du Hast Mich"]
Know me now? <g>
-- Mark
P.S. My therapist would love to know what you figure out.... <g>
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wandered in from the void and babbled something like:

Yea, but it appears that this one catches on quick. You had better polish up your various shenanigans.
Welcome Dan! As for where the 'Wreck' is located, this is Usenet - unlike various private forums around the web, this on is located at no specific location - it exists on servers spread around the world, not at one specific machine/location.
Greg G.
Not only can Dan take it , It appears that he can dish it out also, I guess he'll fit in When does that new membership voting take place again ???

while
where

Last week.
You missed it again!!!!!
(Late as usual)
Nahmie
Damn

Yo Dan,
Welcome to the wreck as it's alovingly known around here. Post on topic and don't let these guys give you any lip and you'll get along just great in here!
ps: the newsgroup is rec.woodworking and it's located on usenet....if you mean "where are the MEMBERS located," the answer is: no place specific, all over the world, even as far off as Delaware! oooooooh!! =)
--
Jonny Durango

"Patrick was a saint. I ain't."
We know who ISN'T gonna win the door prize this month...right?

I used to know a fella named Dan Parrell when I was a kid in St. Johns, NFLD Canada. Don't suppose there is a relation in there somewhere? Sure would like to know.....
email me and privately with your real name and I'll let you know if I'm him

NFLD
Well, seems like he's done made a buddy.
--
This space for rent.
Jerry The Phoneman
Jerry Gilreath wrote:

It's been known to happen. Almost gives me faith in humanity. Merry Xmas all, Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

"Dan Parrell" < snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.nf.net> wrote in message
thanks larry

You didn't notice? We are spinning along at about 9000rpm. Don't stand up when the drive head comes by.
Wes