hello...

Hey just joined the group. Looking forward to reading and catching up as well as asking questions ( I know there will be a lot of them if you re willing to put up with me).
Being new I didn't want to come empty handed so I have decided to share my newest find. Excuse me if it has shown up here before. I thought that everyone should know about it. Here it is: http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/resources/index.php?cat 2
Enjoy!
Welcome

Your free drill bit size guide and free glue brush are in the mail.
Note to all cabal members: The annual sacrificial gathering and secret handshake practice is coming up. Vote for the poster you would most like to see dressed out.     mahalo,     jo4hn
emtecca wrote:

My wife won't let me bring any chickens anymore, so if anyone else has any small farm animals for the ceremony, I'd greatly appreciate it.

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:45:16 -0700, "David Henkemeyer"

What did she say after she found out that you weren't really sacrificing them? <ww,nn,kwim?>