Heirloom furniture with plywood?

Page 2 of 2
Heck, in 20 years, anything from this era not made of particle board will be considered an heirloom ha ha ha.. I mean, solid wood furniture kicks ass, most definitely, but there's some nice things I've made from plywood. Shouldn't the goal be to make yourself happy? Isn't that what this hobby is all about. Instead of worrying about what others think, how about going down to the shop tonight and kicking some plywood ass! Have fun with it. Who cares if people admire your work after you're dead?