Hefty price increase

I should have purchased this for $5.85 yesterday. (Amazon.com product link shortened)67035961&sr=8-1

Perhaps they're trying to capture some of that Festool mystique?
On 2/24/2010 1:31 PM, tommyboy wrote:

Well, I've heard of marking something up so that the price looks better when it's on sale, but that's ridiculous.

At least it qualifies for free super saver shipping!
Puckdropper

On 24 Feb 2010 21:34:24 GMT, the infamous Puckdropper

I guess that price qualifies it for being "a royal hosing", wot?
-- "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn
A small plastic part ? Must be rare. Look elsewhere.
Martin
J. Clarke wrote:

Amazon has been know to play games with pricing - but that's a bit extreme even for them.
D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

http://derekl1963.livejournal.com /

I bought the exact adapter for about $6 two weeks ago from Woodcraft in Houston, the south west Houston store. If you want to cal and order from them. You have to make sure to order the Fein adapter. That particular adapter works great for attaching a Festool vac to the Kreg dust port on the pocket hole jig.

Thanks for the tip. I ordered mine just in case the price goes up again tomorrow.
RE: Subject
For a minute there, thought you were talking about Blue Cross health insurance.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Some think insurance costs are not REALLY going up that much, that the recent announcements of 40% or so increases were but a ploy by the insurance companies to influence the impending legislation.

I'm adamantly opposed to the political bullshit bandied about in this woodworking group but I'll break rank one time and say that anyone who saw the Oversight subcommittee of the Energy and Commerce Committee hearings yesterday got a birdseye view of just how broken our system is. Wonder what today will bring.