Heeeeyyy tool freaks!!

http://tinyurl.com/es6ah
r---->who wants one
Robatoy wrote:

Not me. I already have a pocket knife, table saw and washing machine. I -could- use the surveyors transit, though. ;-)
Bill
rascal less in the world.

I'd like to see you yank that out of your pocket quickly. ;~)

No, that's not a "pocket" knife any more. This version must be the bench knife, which gets permanently mounted on your bench, and you move your workpiece past the tool, not vice versa. Think of the Swiss Army accuracy to be gained by having something that large and stable! Us poor suckers who carry the little portable knives that fit in a pocket just don't know what we're missing. (Actually, my pocket knife of choice is a Leatherman Micra, and I find it very useful.) Andy

If you yank it out too quickly, it's gonna have eighty-*six* tools on it!
jc

And maybe a couple on the floor. :~)

"... is that a Giant Knife in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?" [Channeling May West]

Yeah - You could end up casterating yourself!
RonB wrote:

Dunno as I'd go that far; but there's a good chance you'd loosen one nut while tightening the other.
rascal less in the world.

I liked the official Wenger site better:
http://www.wengerna.com/browse/product.jsp?prod_id 60&cat_id=1&cat_name=Knives&sub_cat_id#
Price: $1,200 Status: currently out of stock - Darn! Wonder how long the waiting list is? :-)

It comes with a pouch..aka a back pack. Leather, the skin of a Nono bird.

The knife looks almost complete but it doesn't have a pick to remove broaken cashew nuts from alarm clocks. Joe G

Certainly not for a wind-up version. I found it missing also. IMHO they could have substituted the giraffe booger remover.
The more I look at it, the more I ask myself: "why red?"

Is it April 1st yet?
Patriarch