Hearing Protection

Page 4 of 4
Maskman wrote:

I have

pair of

Jerry, I bought a Peltor muff type hearing protector from Harbor Freight in Little Rock for about half the cost for the same model in wood working catelogs I've seen. Protection is 29-31 db. I forget the exact rating. I paid about 15-16 dollars. Much better than other protectors I've had and comfortable! Dan