Heads up, Senco 15 gauge angle finish nails

Woodcraft has Senco 15 gauge angle finish nails on clearance. These 4000 pack nails are normally between $25-$30 per box.

Clearance priced at $9.99 per box.

Need any of those Nailshooter?

Reply to
Leon

Aha! You bet! I will call our local WC tomorrow and see if they have any. I have two of those guns and use them both a lot for all manner of things.

Thanks for the heads up!

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Aha! You bet! I will call our local WC tomorrow and see if they have any. I have two of those guns and use them both a lot for all manner of things.

Thanks for the heads up!

Robert

I went to my local store, those prices were below their cost and they did not want to extend the discount to me, I really did not blame them. IIRC the ad indicates that not all stores would participate. Any way they also have a bunch of the COLT "5 STAR" brad point bits marked way way down. In the $2-$3 range from $4-$6 each. I bought 7 of the odd ball sizes for about $20. And while I was on the site bought a woodcraft chrome leg stool for $20.

Orders of $50 or more ship free.

Basically I got a $60 stool, a $28 box of Senco nails and about $40-$50 worth of drill bits for $51 delivered.

Ok I guess that would be a drive by.

Reply to
Leon