Heads up on Timberwolf blade sale

If you check out the Suffolk site they are offering a buy 3 and get the 4th free deal. They must be Silicon steel, in sizes from 1/8" to 1" and you receive a 1/4", 3/8" or 1/2" blade for free.
http://www.suffolkmachinery.com/special_blade_offer.asp

Note that it is a one-time offer. Tried to get a freebie last summer, but they knew about the winter order!

Yeah I saw the one time offer. Is that a constant or reoccurring special since they knew about your habit? ;~)

Site hasn't changed since last winter, AFAIK. Same font, position, color on the offer.
They had a two/one free offer that wasn't flagged "one-time" a few years back. Stocked up on the oddball blades then.
Even with relativly good hygiene and WD40, cutting wet cherry will pit and dull a blade before its time.

Half the order should be free since 3 of the 6 blades I've gotten from them have broken on the welds. They offer free replacement, but who wants to pay shipping?