Heads up on 1 day sale. Dewalt 18 volt drill, 7.2 volt driver, charger and case $133.00 Free shipping from Home Depot.

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?prod_id    2323&cm_mmc=hd_email-_-200510_Fifteen_Days-_-brand-_-prod1_DewaltKit_txt
I don't have the 18v drill, but that 7.2v screwdriver is the best on the market.
But you've got to remember, it's a _screwdriver_, not a drill/driver. With that very special purpose in mind, it gives you the best of ONE world, not a compromise between two.
It's got a bit brake, so when you take your finger off the trigger, the bit stops, therefore preventing boogering. It's got a 1/4" hex quick-change chuck, so you pop bits in and out in two seconds. (This gives way to a little extra runout, but the tradeoff is worth it in a pure _screwdriver_.) And don't let the 7.2 volts scare you off...this thing will drive a #8 wood screw 2.5" into softwood, and it will do it all day. (Assuming you keep the batteries rotating off the charger.)
It's a heavy-duty tool, one that I couldn't live without.
It normally runs $99, so look at this deal as getting an 18v drill for $34.

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?prod_id    2323&cm_mmc=hd_email-_-200510_Fifteen_Days-_-brand-_-prod1_DewaltKit_txtHD had the drill for $110 two weeks ago, so I bought one and sold my old one on ebay for the same price. Not a gloat, but not bad.
Anyhow, I wonder if the screwdriver is worth the $23. Is there freight on top of that, since it is internet only?
Toller wrote:

A lesser fish would rise to that bait.
I will not.
Sit tight boys...the hunting...err..I mean the shopping season has just begun.
There are bigger and better bargains coming.
I don't get interested until the real discount is at least 50%.
This one isn't even worth getting worked up about.
TMT
Toller wrote:

Shipping is free on orders over $49.00!