http://www.sampler.com/decideas/archives/archivefeb01/project2.html I'll admit, it looks pretty good. But those clocks would last just until the first one fell down. On my head. Maybe if they were glued in place?
JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year. - Lady Myria LeJean.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html