HD update and a gloat

Seems I get a gloat about every other year . . .

Went to HD to check on Bessey K's, no sale yet. BUT they restocked the Tradesman clamps! I could have bought 50 of the medium or heavy duty ones, and about a hundred of the $4 cheapos. HD in Germantown, Maryland, BTW.

On the way out, I saw the compressor I was unable to get in the tool sale (recall a compressor is a facilitator, not a tool). It is the Husky 5.2 hp 25 gal one. It was missing the tool set and dusty, marked down from $300 to $150. One wheel was canted out crooked, so I went up to the tool manager and said "I don't know about this wheel . . . " He says "How about $100?" Sold.

Tightened up the wheel nut, and rolled it to the car.

Reply to
<null

it seems as you suck out loud every other year....

there is never anything at our borg that is worth haggling over..... there was a returned (used) bosch 18 ga brad nailer on sale $82......a new one cost $85....... go figure....

Reply to
WARRENRN1