HD update and a gloat

Seems I get a gloat about every other year . . .
Went to HD to check on Bessey K's, no sale yet. BUT they restocked the Tradesman clamps! I could have bought 50 of the medium or heavy duty ones, and about a hundred of the $4 cheapos. HD in Germantown, Maryland, BTW.
On the way out, I saw the compressor I was unable to get in the tool sale (recall a compressor is a facilitator, not a tool). It is the Husky 5.2 hp 25 gal one. It was missing the tool set and dusty, marked down from $300 to $150. One wheel was canted out crooked, so I went up to the tool manager and said "I don't know about this wheel . . . " He says "How about $100?" Sold.
Tightened up the wheel nut, and rolled it to the car.
it seems as you suck out loud every other year....
there is never anything at our borg that is worth haggling over..... there was a returned (used) bosch 18 ga brad nailer on sale $82......a new one cost $85....... go figure....