HD tool of the month.

Do any of you Home Despots have that tool of the month thing going on with the little jar to put your business card in? It's a trick. They sell your cards to the yellow pages ad salesman. Seems strange that the same Bosch worm drive saw has been the tool of the month for at least six months now. I wonder if they really give any tools away. I keep on putting my cards in there though. I would like to win that Bosch saw. That would be very gloatworthy.
Kevin
All of the business "freebies" that ask for a business card tend to be similar. Especially those sign up for a free vacation or some such. It's the snail mail version of trolling for addresses.
On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 17:11:28 -0400, "Kevin L. Bowling"