HD tool of the month.

Do any of you Home Despots have that tool of the month thing going on with the little jar to put your business card in? It's a trick. They sell your cards to the yellow pages ad salesman. Seems strange that the same Bosch worm drive saw has been the tool of the month for at least six months now. I wonder if they really give any tools away. I keep on putting my cards in there though. I would like to win that Bosch saw. That would be very gloatworthy.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin L. Bowling

Jim K