HD - Bessey clamp sale

The sale finally hit the western Chicago suburbs. They are marked down at the Bartlett store.
For which ones? The Tradesman clamps or the K-Bodies?
My local store still has piles of the Tradesman clamps because I haven't bought them all yet, and don't intend to. Apparently nobody else in town reads the wreck or is a woodworker who needs clamps. I'm looking forward to the K-bodies going on sale - it's a virtual guarantee I'll get every one in the store. Nice to have a brand new HD in a town of 17000 people.
Jon E

The tradesman's
message

at
Well - mines wiped out. They had one 36" Tradesman (not on sale), three 12" and half a dozen 4" on sale.
Only had one K body left - not on sale. Don't think I'll be getting any great deals.
They seem to be pushing the Irwin speed clamps more than the Jorgensan (sp?) bar clamps.
Ian
message

at
They still have plenty Tradesman clamps at the Blue Springs, MO store - less what I bought!
Rob

snipped-for-privacy@ameritech.net says...

Pretty much wiped out what remained at the Tucson, Thorneydale HD this afternoon. I'm pretty much set with smaller clamps now. Thanks to whoever posted this first, I'm alternately praising you and cursing you -- I also had to spend some time this afternoon adding to my clamp rack capacity in order to accomodate those extra clamps. :-) All told, I saved about $65 over both the advertised HD and Amazon prices. The savings really varied, savings on the 12" small clamps was only $0.69 (12%), but savings on the 12" x 5 1/2 large clamp (last one they had) was $11.99 (44%). The others I got varied between those extremes. I did get 5 of the 24" tradesmans -- they should come in handy for those times when the K-bodies are overkill.