HD 20% off powertool sale Fri-Sun

It appears Home Depot is having a 20% off powertool sale from Friday-Sunday.
AL wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up. How'd you find out? (Looks like this'll be the weekend for my new drill purchase)
--
Huntman

Got mine at Menards yesterday. Needed a new battery for my 10-year-old Makita, which would have been $40 in NiCd, the only kind safe in my charger. Instead, spent $60 for the 30th anniversary version of the drill, two NiMH batteries and charger. Daughter inherits the old one.
"Aren't you going to get _me_ another battery, dad?"

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 05:52:09 +0000, HuntMan wrote:

www.homedepot.com
Yup, got an email touting this sale.
Got my gift cards yesterday.
What timing.
Now, gotta figure out what I didn't know I needed and go get it/them.
Renata

Got the Ryobi oscillating spindle sander yesterday. Not my first choice, but with the discount it was less than $70 with 6 spnidle sizes and three grits of sandpaper for each spindle size and just can't be beat. Anybody know an easy way to square the table to the spindle?

Mine was right on out of the box.
Thomas Satrom wrote:

The Canadian web page is nothing like the US one, we don't get the 20% here in Cannuckistan...