HCA is at it again

HCA (hooey club of America) is at it again, this time it's even worse. They sent me a dvd and a bill for $13.00 and a return envelope. you're supposed to return the dvd or pay. Hmm - sent back all the paper in the return envelop. kept the dvd - it's a nice coaster.

There is a limited number of CD's to go around; since you did not send it back, I'm probably not going to get my CD. That was selfish of you. The CD has the instructions on how to use the drill bit size thing.
Next time tape the self address post paid envelope to a cinder block and drop it off at the post office.
That works great will political donation requests as well....
David.

David F. Eisan wrote:

It mainly annoys the postal service--they don't deliver the things or charge the recipient but they do have to toss the cinder blocks.

--John
I'm deeply hurt. I received my plastic drill sizer just fine. I don't understand why I've not been sent this new device. Is it a DVD that I need?
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
me wrote:

I actually thought the DVD was okay, but not being able to easily find a price for the other DVDs they wanted me to sign up for was enough to make me ignore them. They keep sending follow-up mail though, which just makes it less likely I will do what they want.