hayrake table pictures posted on Lumberjocks

Hey All, I posted some pictures of my Hayrake Table on Lumberjocks.com today. Search for marc_rosen if you care to see them. The table plans were from Fine Woodworking and it was a video workshop on their website recently.
Marc
Add pictures here
✖
Nice work Marc. That's really a piece of work.
On 4/5/2012 9:42 PM, marc rosen wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
That is really nice. Excellent job.
I missed the woodduck. I had guessed it was on the shelf, also.
Sonny
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 6, 12:46 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Hey Sonny, T.O. Spam, Thanks for the compliments. The "real" woodduck can be seen in the first picture on the floor, about 18 inches to the left of our front door, (or to the right of the cardboard box). He's been a pet for almost 7 years.
Add pictures here
✖
On Friday, April 6, 2012 1:22:00 PM UTC-5, marc rosen wrote:

I don't know what T.O. Spam is. Was something sent to your mailbox? I posted a reply on the rec.HomeRepair and I later got a return DaemonMailer reply stating mail was undeliverable. I didn't send or try to send anything to a website address, I don't think. ??? That was strange, to me.

I saw your comment to someone else, as to where it was. Neat pet.
Sonny
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 6, 3:22 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Hi sonny, I was addressing you and T(ired)O(f)Spam whose post I saw prior to yours. It was just my way of abreviating his pseudonym (unless that really is the name his parents gave him). I also misinterpreted your comments about where the Woodduck was. Still, thanks for the compliments. Woodducks really make funny pets.
Marc (who will try to resaw a 4" x 10" 9 foot walnut beam this weekend )
Add pictures here
✖