Hawk router table

Hi. I am thinking of purchasing the Hawk RouterShop router table. It is much more costly than any other table. However, Hawk claims it can take the place of "7 key woodworking machines". Does anyone have experience with this table? Thanks Walt
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (PsychCare) wrote in

Saw it at the Somerset,NJ Woodworking Show on Fri. I was impressed. I liked the aspect of changing the angle to chage the bit profile. It sure looked solid and precise in the demo, but all demos at shows look good. The price sure was steep!-over $600 with the miter gage. I'll have to pass for quite a while before I can justify that one, but I also sure would be interested if anyone actually has one.
Jerry

Do you feel cider in your ear?
Myx
Dont know about cider but something sure stinks here for sure. Either way. Think about it logically. One machine replaces 7 hhhhmmmm neat trick. Hell the way I figure I can just buy two of these Hawks and have a whole shop full of tools right?
Jim
">