Having problems with wooden replicas

See I am making wooden soldier replicas of our war hero the War President Bush and his War Vice President Cheney.

The problem is all they do is fall apart! and keep on falling apart!

Reply to
BGKM

That's funny. Mine keep attacking Paraguay even though the original assault came from Afghanistan...

Reply to
Jeff

And mine keep taking money from the school kids and the poor and giving it to some guy named Haliburton?

Reply to
neillarson

Must be a builder problem.

Reply to
Leon

Just goes to show that the unwritten requirement for being president has been well met by the last several holders of that office.

** Required to be ignorant enough to believe that anything they say or do make any difference to the real people and organizations that run this countries business and dumb enough to still want the job.

Just look at the new/reruns that are attempting to get into that office and prove what complete morons they are. (Edwards, Clinton, etc.)

Reply to
Myxylplyk

I sure hope you are reading your Koran daily and learning to speak farsie. Your kids too. Robert the Republican Smith

Reply to
Knotbob