Having A Miter Saw Fence Milled Flat - Wish Me Luck!

...Snip...

You are close. Besides tuning up the engines, he is also a computer whiz. I started with a single one of these, but now strap one to each foot. They u se radio communications and feedback loops so that both skis stay in sync r egardless of the snow conditions that each one encounters as well as the di fferential in power requirements for turns, stops, etc.

I save a lot of money on lift tickets.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

...Snip...

You are close. Besides tuning up the engines, he is also a computer whiz. I started with a single one of these, but now strap one to each foot. They use radio communications and feedback loops so that both skis stay in sync regardless of the snow conditions that each one encounters as well as the differential in power requirements for turns, stops, etc.

I save a lot of money on lift tickets.

LOL! If I had a pair of those, I'd surly be followed by a kid that says, "hey Dad! Why is that snowsuit pasted to that tree?"

Steve

Reply to
SnA Higgins