Haven't been here in quite a while; seems pretty slow

Normally this group moves so fast that I can't keep up, and in the past six months or so I've kinda given up trying. I've been watching over the past week or so though and it seems really slow. Is everybody finally giving up? The last post I see from C-less is back in March.

Reply to
Steve Turner

Wow Steve, this is so weird. I think this message must have gotten lost in cyberpsace because you obviously posted in in 2005. :-D

Reply to
-MIKE-

I could have posted the same thing six months ago and I wouldn't have remembered. :-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

C-less still posts here through one of his sock puppets. He is trying hard to develop a new on line personality. It isn't working very well.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

He had popped up here a few times lately under another name and personality.

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Wow, do I really have to explain this joke?

Reply to
-MIKE-

Bass players. :-p

Ok, Steve says it's been slow in here the past week or so. I say usenet's been on life support since at least 05, so there's the joke. He could've written the same thing 8 years ago and be just as relevant.

Reply to
-MIKE-

If it had slowed down to the point of being on life support, then how come I've continually had such a hard time keeping up with this group? Are you calling me old? :-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

If the New Balance shoe fits. :-p

Reply to
-MIKE-

HAAAAAAA!!!!! Look like I found the right button, Mike! LMAO!

I got your message, buddy, and it made me laugh. Sorry, I can't call back anytime soon, but I wanted to make sure you knew I got it. Nice one!

Reply to
-MIKE-

Oh, that's hard!

Reply to