Haven't been here in quite a while; seems pretty slow

Normally this group moves so fast that I can't keep up, and in the past six months or so I've kinda given up trying. I've been watching over the past week or so though and it seems really slow. Is everybody finally giving up? The last post I see from C-less is back in March.
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
On 10/13/13 8:39 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

Wow Steve, this is so weird. I think this message must have gotten lost in cyberpsace because you obviously posted in in 2005. :-D
--

-MIKE-

On 10/13/2013 8:43 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

I could have posted the same thing six months ago and I wouldn't have remembered. :-)
--
On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:43:02 -0500, -MIKE- wrote:

--
This message was for rec.woodworking - if it appears in homeownershub
they ripped it off.
On 10/14/13 11:12 AM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

Wow, do I really have to explain this joke?
--

-MIKE-

On 10/14/13 12:08 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

Bass players. :-p
Ok, Steve says it's been slow in here the past week or so. I say usenet's been on life support since at least 05, so there's the joke. He could've written the same thing 8 years ago and be just as relevant.
--

-MIKE-

On 10/14/2013 12:53 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

If it had slowed down to the point of being on life support, then how come I've continually had such a hard time keeping up with this group? Are you calling me old? :-)
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
On 10/14/13 2:14 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

If the New Balance shoe fits. :-p
--

-MIKE-

Oh, that's hard!
On 10/14/13 12:53 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

HAAAAAAA!!!!! Look like I found the right button, Mike! LMAO!
I got your message, buddy, and it made me laugh. Sorry, I can't call back anytime soon, but I wanted to make sure you knew I got it. Nice one!
--

-MIKE-

C-less still posts here through one of his sock puppets. He is trying hard to develop a new on line personality. It isn't working very well.
On 10/13/2013 8:39 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

He had popped up here a few times lately under another name and personality.