Have you seen this fastener?

Six months ago I saw a fastener somewhere, but now I have forgotten where, and I can't find it.

It is a plastic, surface mounted, knock down corner connector for panels. It looks a lot like the bracket on this page, (third down)

it differed in that it had an outer sleeve that bonded the two together, instead of the small bolt in this one.

"no tools required" is sounding good for my chest design.

Help! has anyone seen it?

Tor

Reply to
galleywench

Loose pin door hinges can be used for KD connectors. Would they work for your chest?

Reply to
Ferd Farkel

Not likely...that site is for "antique" fastners.

How is this fastner so special for your chest.

snipped-for-privacy@musicalfurnish> Six months ago I saw a fastener somewhere, but now I have forgotten

Reply to
Pat Barber