Have you ever seen dust collection bag holders sold separately?

I'm talking about the metal ring that holds the plastic bag on the bottom, the cloth bag on the top and the inlet pipe in the middle. Any of the units I've seen come with a blower attached to a rolling stand.
My current system has a garbage bucket for the chip collector and a garbage bucket for the dust collector. This was OK in the past, as I would go quite a while before filling the dust bucket. But with the planer, it seems I filled up both buckets in a single session. I'd like something that's easier to empty and has a visible 'full' indicator. I'm happy with the suction from my little blower, so I'm not looking for a full upgrade.
Bill Stock wrote:

Penn State Industries has various sizes:
http://www.pennstateind.com/store/dbc.html
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Last year, I tried to GIVE a brand new, 20, Jet DC ring away here.
Nobody wanted it, so I recycled it. 8^(

Thanks Barry, at least I know what I'm looking for now.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Look familair? :-) I've seen the ring (708739R) separately for $55. Although I tempted to get the complete canister upgrade.

Image 3 of 8 is exactly what I put in the steel pile at the local recycling center! I got tired of tripping over it. 8^(
Check this out: <http://groups.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/browse_thread/thread/4dff3a62194cda19/fbe46ffddfada741?lnk=st&q=free+jet+dc+ring&rnum=1#fbe46ffddfada741
Mine also came with a canister upgrade. The canister filter works very well, but it's important to spin the "cleaning flapper thing-a-ma-bob" often.