Have a Great Thanksgiving Holiday

Well said ... Thanks, Bob ... same to you and your's.

Reply to
Swingman

To all those that serve and protect, and especially to those men and women serving in the defense of our country - past and present,

Thank You.

You will be in our minds and in our prayers as we celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday.

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.

....does this mean we agree on sumpthin..........;-)

Have a great holiday,

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.

Back to all of you - the same sentiments.

Jim Mc Namara

Thanksgiving

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

Thanksgiving

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

The same to all you wRECkers & families from me & mine.

Nahmie

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Well, I serve the turkey and protect said bird from the canine wood-be theives - been doing it for upwards of 15 years and will do so this year as well. I appreciate your appreciation of my efforts, Bob.

Glibness aside, I offer my thanks to those folks on the lines as well.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Well said.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Happy Thanksgiving to all and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I enjoy my time here on the rec and I have made many friends here. I have so much to be Thankful for...This is a Great country and the best place in the world to live. I know that there is many things wrong with us, but I would not trade my citizenship for any other. God bless.

Mike

Reply to
Mike at American Sycamore