Have a Great Thanksgiving Holiday

To all those that serve and protect, and especially to those men and women serving in the defense of our country - past and present,
Thank You.
You will be in our minds and in our prayers as we celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday.
Bob S.
Well said ... Thanks, Bob ... same to you and your's.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

Back to all of you - the same sentiments.
Jim Mc Namara

ABSOLUTELY!!!!
The same to all you wRECkers & families from me & mine.
Nahmie

Well, I serve the turkey and protect said bird from the canine wood-be theives - been doing it for upwards of 15 years and will do so this year as well. I appreciate your appreciation of my efforts, Bob.

Glibness aside, I offer my thanks to those folks on the lines as well.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I enjoy my time here on the rec and I have made many friends here. I have so much to be Thankful for...This is a Great country and the best place in the world to live. I know that there is many things wrong with us, but I would not trade my citizenship for any other. God bless.
Mike
snipped-for-privacy@noplace.com says...

Well said.