Have a Great New Years!

Just wanted to wish everyone a great new years and say thanks to those woodworkers here who have enriched my life.
For the rest of you miscreants, BAH, HUMBUG!!!
On 12/31/2012 12:12 PM, Dave wrote:

Backatcha, Dave ... whichever fits. <g,d&r>
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 12/31/2012 12:12 PM, Dave wrote:

Back'at'cha Dave!
Dave wrote:

--------------------------------------------- Works for me.
Glad to see this year put into the books.
Lew

This is one of the few times I'm not joking when I say ME TOO!

I'd like to echo that. Much happiness, health, and success in the coming year. And lift a glass to Robatoy and family as well ...
--
Best regards
Han
Dave wrote:

Cheers and best wishes in the coming year!
Bill in IN
Happy New Year to all! May your New Year be a great one.
Sonny

x2! `Casper