Hats off to a couple of vendors!

I recently went to Woodworkers Supply looking for a DC bag and got inadequate data on what part number fit what DC. Suggested to Internet guru, I think was the title, that data provided was inadequate and zip response. Then mailed Customer Service Manager about my concern and he sent a part number for my DC. Got a 14" diameter bag to "fit" a 5" flange and told him what I thought. He apologized and sent the correct bag at no cost. Got a bag About 14" by maybe 30" that will be sent for shipping costs rather that clutter the landfill.

Crank and plug for Router Raizer were "lost" in cross country move and I called the 1-800 umber trying to order replacements. Couldn't order them but got them gratis as a PR gesture. Sure is NICE dealing with people who care! Found the parts several days after the call but still glad for the response I got from both!

Reply to
nospambob

Is it just me? I mean - sometimes it is... getting old does take its toll. But... I had a hell of a time reading and understanding what this post was about. I had to read it a few times to finally understand that the poster is offering something for free. Complete sentences - or at least more complete sentences sure make reading easier. To me this just read like a bunch of disconnected thoughts.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

"Is it just me? I mean - sometimes it is... getting old does take its toll. But... I had a hell of a time reading and understanding what this post was about. I had to read it a few times to finally understand that the poster is offering something for free. Complete sentences - or at least more complete sentences sure make reading easier. To me this just read like a bunch of disconnected thoughts.

Reply to
jtpr

On 4/21/2006 11:42 AM snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net mumbled something about the following:

Can you repeat this again? It makes no sense.

Try a little punctuation and proper sentence structure.

Reply to
Odinn

It's not just you.

Reply to