Has this newsgroup closed down?

I am not getting any more postings on this newsgroup. Has it moved or do I have some other problem?
why should anyone answer; you just said you can't get any postings!! :)
dave
John Broadway wrote:

So, why did you answer?
--
re. email: I have no equal.
"Bay Area Dave" < snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com> wrote in message
to elict your rhetorical question! I KNEW someone would catch the irony.
dave
Dirty Bob wrote:

before the spelling police nab me: "elicit"
Bay Area Dave wrote:

We all e-mailed each other, and arranged it so you can't read any of our posts.
(But if you read this, I'm only kidding, it was some weird aberration with your news server.)
-JBB