Has this newsgroup closed down?

I am not getting any more postings on this newsgroup. Has it moved or do I have some other problem?

Reply to
John Broadway

why should anyone answer; you just said you can't get any postings!! :)

dave

John Broadway wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

We all e-mailed each other, and arranged it so you can't read any of our posts.

(But if you read this, I'm only kidding, it was some weird aberration with your news server.)

-JBB

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt

So, why did you answer?

Reply to
Dirty Bob

to elict your rhetorical question! I KNEW someone would catch the irony.

dave

Dirty Bob wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave